What we collect
We may collect and process the following information when you use our Service.
- Profile Information: When you create an account for our Service, you may provide your profile information including your name, job search status, location, age, sex, address, telephone number, profile picture, employer, job title, work history, educational history, qualifications, email address and SNS accounts.
- Authentication Partners: If you sign up for or log into our Service using third party credentials (e.g., Google, Twitter, LinkedIn), We may access your personal information from such third parties depending on your privacy settings to help create your account of the Service.
- Inquiry Information: We may obtain information relating to you (e.g., email address, ID information) through correspondence with you using inquiry forms or the like.
- Survey or Market Research Information: We may obtain your contact information (e.g., name, email address).
- Device and Usage Information: When you use our Service, we may obtain information relating to use environment or use state that is transmitted automatically from your terminal (e.g., cookie-related data, terminal identifier, ad ID, IP address, OS type, browser type, browser language, landing page, number of page views, number of clicks, viewing order, viewing time, search terms).
How We Use Information
We will use information we collected for the following purposes.
2.1 Provision, Improvement and Development of our Service, for example, to:
- Provide the Service seamlessly;
- Enable you to sign up for or log in our Service;
- Manage your information;
- Investigate or analyze the use of the Service in order to enhance the quality of, improve or develop the Service;
- Personalize certain features of the Services;
- Communicate with you in regard to the Service;
- Respond to inquiries from you; and
- Provide information about the Service to you.
2.2 Service Security Maintenance, for example, to:
- Ensure the safety of the Service; and
- Prevent unauthorized access, spam, and other unauthorized uses.
2.3 Ad Delivery and Marketing, for example, to:
- Provide advertising (including personalized ads) related to the Service; and
- Create statistical data on the use of the Service.
What Information will be published
- The profile information provided by you on the Service will be published on your profile page and viewed by other users.
How We Share Information
We will not disclose collected information to the third parties without your consent, except in the following cases or as permitted under applicable laws and regulations.
4.1 Advertising Partners
- There may be cases where, for the purposes to serve advertising on the Service, we may share your activities and device information (terminal identifiers, ad IDs, cookie information, access logs, etc.) or statistical information with our advertising partners. These partners may use this information only for the purpose of delivering personalized advertisements to you.
- We may share collected information with the subsidiaries of us.
4.3. Compliance with applicable law
- We may disclose any information about you to the government or the law enforcement officials or private parties in our discretion: (i) to respond to claims, legal process; (ii) to comply with our legal obligations: (iii) to protect the rights, property, safety of us, its employees, or users.
5.1 Managing your information
- You may always update or delete all of your profile information on our Service.
- You may always opt-out of receiving future marketing emails from us. Note that you may continue to receive non-promotional emails related to our Service even if you opt-out of marketing emails.
5.3. Personalized Advertising
Inquiries Concerning the Handling of Information
For any questions, complaints or concerns related to the handling of information in our Service, please contact the following email address.
Last Updated: May 21, 2020